There are countless file managers available for android devices, all of which manage to do very similar things. Primarily, this means being able to browse the file structure on your device and move things around with some basic copy, cut and past functionality. For anyone who has tried to do this though, it quickly become obvious that the Android file structure is completely unintuitive. Things simply end up looking like a complete mess with different apps storing similar file types in completely different locations. In short, there is a better way.
That better way of managing the files on your Android device is File Expert with Cloud. For starters, if you don't want to have to browse through the Android file structure, File Expert with Cloud will scan your drives and locate files of various types (images, videos, music) and then clump those files together in an easy to browse format. This ultimately means it does not matter how messy the files are on your device - File Expert with Cloud will do the heavy listing and make browsing this simple!
That is only the beginning though, as File Expert with Cloud is not only one of the most popular file browsers around, but is also one of the most feature packed. One of the best features is the 'cloud' functionality. You can say goodbye to 10 different apps to manage all your various cloud storage solutions. Instead, with you can access all the most popular cloud storage services directly from the app and browse with them the same ease as lcoal files. Support currently exists for Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, meaning accessing your files from anywhere has never been easier.
In addition to the powerful capabilities of this app (read the description if you are not convinced), the best thing is possibly the design. This app looks great and has more than enough customization settings to keep even the most 'picky' android user happy. One feature I found great was the ability to tag files and then group them together on custom made tabs. This was great for getting quick access to files that I open frequently. Root users won't be disappointed, with File Expert with Cloud allowing full root access, letting power-user tinker with files as they wish.
All in all, this is a fantastic android file manager. Check it out today.
In the words of the developer:
File Expert is an ultimate app for managing your files on your mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and cloud storage servers. One of the most popular file managers on Android!
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
● Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR even encrypted RAR files. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
In certain countries, you can pay via PayPal. Please feel free to choose the most convenient method to pay.
Translator wanted! (http://blog.xageek.com/?cat=54)